Knife Training I • March 29 • 9:00am-12:00pm
|Product ID||91455 ::|
• Grips and Manipulation
• Stance and Movement
• Basic Cuts and Targets
• Blocks and Trap Deployment
• Defense Against Attacks
• Speed Improvement Drills
• Knife Care and Maintenance
• What Knife Is Best For You
• What Knife Is Best Per Application
This class is recommended for everyone, ESPECIALLY those who don't possess a CCW.
The dress attire is comfortable everyday clothes and tennis shoes.
Bring pen and paper for note taking.
Taught By: Lt. Col Joe Bierly
• Double Black Belt Holder
• USMC Certified Instructor
• Championship Fighter
• Counterterrorism Trainer for Military and Law Enforcement
Price before March 22: $75.00
Price after March 22: $100.00
Seating is limited. Please be sure to reserve your seat today!
|Department||Training › Personal Defense|
|$75.00||Add To Cart|